CORONA CONTROLS stopped on April 2 ...
strange but true ... and you don't have to wear a mask either, but of course you can. We all just have to be sensible and not come to the theatre or go to any mixed gathering if we're not feeling well.
Booking open for April, booking for May through July opens April 1st!
- Please note changes regarding the seat/s you booked for your subscriptions – see Changes in Seating below.
- The "Abo (subscription) Login in our Webshop can be found here: www.oper-frankfurt.de/abo-login
- Exchange vouchers you might have accumulated since the pandemic began are valid until 31.7.22. The value of unredeemed exchange vouchers will be deducted from your subscription bill for the following season. If you cancel your subscription before then the validity of your exchange vouchers will be extended to the end of the 2022/23 season.
- Advance box office: Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm, Sat 10am - 2pm. You need to prove you are fully vaccinated and wearing a surgical or FFP2 mask to be allowed inside.
- Telephone sales Mon – Fri 9am – 7pm, Sat & Sun 10am – 2pm +49(0)69 212-49 49 4
- Abo (subscriptions) and Infoservice: Mon – Sat (not Thurs!) 10am – 2pm, Thurs 3 – 7pm +49(0)69 212-37333 – email: email@example.com